Fox Carolina, Sports Reporter/Anchor, April 2019-Present, Greenville, SC.
- Weekend Sports Anchor/Reporter for Fox Carolina /WHNS in Greenville, SC
- Cover Clemson fooball’s run through the National Championship and the University of South Carolina athetics
- Sunday Sports Extra Anchor. The anchor/producer/editor for a 30 minute sports show every Sunday night during football season.
Western Mass News, Reporter/Anchor, January 2017-Present, Springfield, MA.
- General assignment news reporter/MMJ and fill in anchor
- Anchor of Friday Football Fever, a weekly high school football show, the only one in the market that covers teams not just by reporting scores, but featuring student athletes off the grid iron. Solo anchor, produce, shoot, and edit the complete show.
- Spring Fever sports – created after the success of Friday Football Fever, spring sports with a focus on giving equal coverage to both male and female student-athletes in the area. Covered 6 different sports -baseball, softball, lacrosse, tennis, track and volleyball. Solo anchor, produce, shoot, edit the complete show
- Professional sports experience includes 2018 New England Patriots’ AFC Championship game and Red Sox World Series Championship.
WAGM-TV, Reporter/Anchor, August 2015-Dec 2016, Presque Isle, ME.
- Nightly news/sports anchor.
- General assignment MMJ with a focus on Political Reporting. Assisted writing web stories and producing nightly shows
- reporter for a weekly high school basketball show “Sports Extra”
Rhode Island Lottery, On-Air Talent, May 2013-May 2015, Providence R.I.
WPRI-TV, Sports Intern, August 2014-January 2015, Providence R.I.
- Covered New England Patriots, semi pro, college and high school teams
WCVB-TV, News Intern, Summer 2014, Needham Mass.
- Field producer, conducted research for the weekly political show, On The Record. Wrote stories for noon and nightly newscasts.
Massachusetts Association of Broadcasters, Sports Feature-Merit Award 2018
Society of Professional Journalists, National First Place online news reporting, 2012
Roger Williams University, Class of 2015, Bristol RI
BA journalism with a minor in political science
Society of Professional Journalists, RWU Chapter President
RWU women’s varsity basketball team.
Shoot, write, edit under deadline. Innovative problem solver. Final Cut Pro, WordPress, iNews, Adobe Premier, ENPS, Clickability, Syndicaster, TVU, Avid editing software, social media
She is Currently a news and sports Anchor/Reporter/MMJ at Western Mass News in Springfield, MA where she splits her time as a general assignment news reporter and a sports anchor for her “Spring Fever” and “Friday Football Fever” shows.
Amanda shoots, produces, and anchors both sports shows and is also the resident sports reporter when the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox have stories to cover.
She hopes to make the switch to full time sports reporting soon. She learned from the best as an intern working with WROR, WCVB and WPRI. Amanda started her career at WAGM in Presque Isle, Maine where she was a news and sports MMJ/reporter/anchor.